Pollen8 Privacy Statement
Outsourcing Innovation Ltd (trading as Pollen8, hereafter “we”, “us”, “our”, or “Pollen8”) provides this website (www.pollen8.io). You can contact us at any time regarding this Privacy Statement and/or your Personal Information at:
The Data Protection Officer,
Outsourcing Innovation Ltd.,
Epsilon House, Enterprise Road,
Southampton Science Park,
Southampton, SO16 7NS.
This Privacy Statement explains how we collect personal information, what we collect, how we process & store this information, and your data protection rights.
We may collect and process the following personal information:
- Email address
- Website cookies, website usage data, and browser technical information
How we collect this information:
Why we collect & process this information:
We collect information about the visitors to our website in order to:
- improve the information we provide to our visitors & the performance of this website, and
- to get in touch with you as a direct result of you providing us with your contact details for this purpose.
We have legitimate interest in collecting and processing this personal information in order to provide our website and services to you.
We have your consent to collect the personal information that you provide to us. This consent can be removed at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer using the details provided above.
What we do with this information:
We use the information you have given us to:
- Provide you with support or with information as a direct result of you asking for such support or information.
We will share this information with any authority as required to comply with laws or regulatory requirements and to respond to lawful requests, court orders and legal process.
We may share this information with third party service providers as a consequence of using their software tools to support our outbound email activities. We will only do this to provide support at your request or send you the information you have requested from us.
We use anonymised information to provide insights into the use of our website to improve the services we make available.
How we store your information:
Your information is securely stored on cloud services provided by reputable third parties.
We retain the personal information processed by us for as long as is considered necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or until such time as (a) we are contractually obliged to delete it, or (b) you instruct us to delete it.
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access: You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification: You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure: You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing: You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to opt-out: You have the right to request that your data is not processed and to revoke any previous permissions, regardless of how or when these were given.
- Your right to be informed of any data breach: We will notify you within 72 hours of discovering any data breach concerning your data.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details provided at the top of this privacy statement if you wish to make a request.
How to complain:
If you are unhappy with how we have used your data or how we have responded to any request to exercise your rights you can contact the Data Protection Officer in your Authorising Organisation. You can also complain to the ICO at the following address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
The Pollen8 website uses the following cookies:
|Google Analytics for Pollen8.io||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Pollen8 website. Information gathered is used in reports and analysis to help us improve the website. Information collected is in anonymous form. They can be turned off in the cookie banner. They can also be disabled in your browser settings and any existing cookies can be deleted. You can also install the “Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on” to disable Google Analytics across all websites.|
|Vimeo||We use Vimeo to embed videos onto our website. These cookies are used by Vimeo to track information about how the Vimeo service is being used so that Vimeo can make improvements and report on performance. (More info).|
|Vimeo||We use Vimeo to embed videos onto our website. These cookies are used by Vimeo to collect analytics tracking information (More info).|
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org. The Pollen8 website will issue some or all of the cookies listed above when you visit it unless you have changed your browser settings to refuse these cookies, in which case you may not be able to access some or all of our website’s functionality.
Pollen8 is a trading name of Outsourcing Innovation Limited, registered in England No 09535121. Registered Office: Epsilon House, Enterprise Road, Southampton Science Park, Southampton, SO16 7NS. VAT Number: GB 217648395